Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hawaii March 2015 -- Only One Week Until I'm Hawaii Bound on American Airlines Wednesday March 11

Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head April 2013

Hawaii March 2015 - One Week Away -- Yes, I am excited and ready to depart next Wednesday, March 11, at the early hour 6 am on American Airlines flight 1315 from Nashville International to Dallas Fort Worth and on to Honolulu from DFW departing 10:55 am American Airlines flight 123.  Arrival in Honolulu is scheduled for 2:30 pm.  Of course these are all local times with Nashville and Dallas in Central Daylight Savings Time and Honolulu on Hawaii Standard Time or 5 hours difference.

Two of my favorite Hawaii activities are 1) strolling Waikiki Beach both the beach and surrounding area and 2) the Friday Night Fireworks at the Hilton Hawaiian Village where I will be staying the two weeks I am in Honolulu.  So here are two photo galleries from April 2013 featuring these two activities:

Photo Gallery Waikiki Beach Area

Here is a photo and a video from that gallery:

Surfer Boy and Dolphin - One of my favorite statuary in Waikiki



Scenes from Waikiki featuring Hawaiian Hula Dancers
(If video is missing in emails, click on the blog post title and view on line)




Here is a photo and video from this photo gallery:

Sunset at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort



Friday Night Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village
(If video is missing in emails, click on the blog post title and view on line)

My intentions are to make regular blog posts beginning next Tuesday night after checking into the Marriott Nashville Airport Hotel throughout the two weeks I will be traveling.  Some of the posts will be very short status updates without photos just to let you know progress of my trip as I travel.  Others will be a longer posts containing my experiences, thoughts, and comments with photos.  If you have already signed up and received this blog update via your email inbox, then look for regular emails with the latest blog posts while I am in Hawaii.  If you have not signed up, you can.  Just look below for the sign up link.



You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also click on the  highlighted gallery title above to open this photo gallery. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.

************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email

to receive each new blog post to Reagan's Travel  and Photo Galleries Update Blog.