Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hawaii March 2015 - Lazy Resting Friday in Paradise and Friday Night Fireworks

Sailboat returning to dock on Friday afternoon

Lazy Resting Friday in Paradise and Friday Night Fireworks - After walking back to my room at the Hilton Hawaiian Village(HHV) Thursday night I was literally too tired to walk.  So I declared today to be my rest and relax day.  I stayed in my room all day except to trek over to the Roundtable  Pizza restaurant within the HHV to pick up pizza and returned to my room to eat pizza on the lanai for my evening meal.  I guess Friday night pizza is a tradition I began with Cristy and Princess Abi in March 2012 and repeated in April 2013.

I began this morning posting the Wednesday/Thursday photos blog and checking my regular email, etc.  I began reading a new book the other day so I have been reading a lot today on whichever lanai was in the shade.  The book is "The First Phone Call from Heaven" by Mitch Albom.  It's not as readable as "Heaven is Real" but still interesting.  Because I was "bone tired" last night, I even took a two hour nap this afternoon.  The rest has been good for me and I will be out an about tomorrow and certain to get back to the Ward Center to get another Waiola Shave Ice.  Nothing specifically planned so we will see what happens.  I'll return to worship at University Avenue Baptist Church in Manoa Sunday.  

Sunset was spectacular with all the sailboats on the water tonight and fireworks were beautiful and loud.

Here are sampling of the photos I took today while lazing in my room in the Rainbow Tower.

My work area where these blog posts are created

Me on my lanai taking a selfie with my Canon Powershot Camera

My view while lazing in the bed reading

My view out the other lanai from my bed

I've had visitors today

I've had visitors today

I've had visitors today

A large flotilla of sailboat sale together most Friday afternoons  

Setting up the fireworks on the beach

Setting up the fireworks on the beach

Sailboat Flotilla 

Sailboat Flotilla

Sailboat Flotilla

Friday night sunset

Friday night sunset

Friday night sunset

Friday night sunset

Friday night sunset

Friday night sunset

Friday night sunset

Friday night sunset

Friday night sunset

Friday night sunset

Friday night sunset

Friday night sunset

Friday night sunset

After Friday night sunset Diamond Head view

Friday night fireworks

Friday night fireworks



You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.

************************************



EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email

to receive each new blog post to Reagan's Travel  and Photo Galleries Update Blog.