Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hawaii March 2015 - ALOHA Hilton Hawaiian Village

Blustery First Views of the Hilton Hawaiian Beach beach 

ALOHA Hilton Hawaiian Village Rainbow Tower 501 - Did not get much sleep last evening in Nashville.  Awoke at 3 am and headed to the Nashville Airport about 3:45 am. Both the Nashville and Dallas/Fort Worth flight were right on time.  I arrived at Honolulu International Airport right at 2:35 pm Hawaii Time or 7:35 pm Nashville time.  Quick shuttle to the HHV and check in.  Hotel fully booked so I will stay one night is Rainbow Tower 501 and be moved to a higher floor same oceanfront corner location tomorrow.  Here are photos I took on arrival from my room.  Will do a quick run to the ABC Store and then to bed early.

Here are the photos with view from my two lanais.

View of the Oceanfront Lanai in my room

Friday Night Fireworks Beach

View from the Diamond Head Lanai of my room
You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also click on the  highlighted gallery title above to open this photo gallery. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.

************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email

to receive each new blog post to Reagan's Travel  and Photo Galleries Update Blog.