Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hawaii March 2015 - Sunset Dinner Cruise on Navatek

Sunset Cruise on Navatek - Photo taken by my server

Sunset Dinner Cruise on the Navatek - Except for the first two photos below, all the photos in today's blog post are from my sunset dinner cruise on the Navatek tonight.  These first two photos are of the Great Lawn at the Hilton Hawaiian Village and my lunch Italian Sausage Dog and Shave Ice  at the neighboring Hale Koa Resort.

I really enjoyed the sunset dinner cruise on the Navatek.  All the crew on board were very friendly and the service at dinner and during the cruise was excellent.  I simply had a great time.  

Here are today's photos.

Great Lawn at the Hilton Hawaiian Village

My lunch at Hale Koa Resort - Italian sausage dog and shave ice

My lobster on the sunset dinner cruise - Yes, my server did the hard work of showing me how to eat lobster

Scene of Waikiki from the Navatek

Scene of Waikiki from the Navatek

Scene of Waikiki from the Navatek

Diamond Head from the Navatek

Diamond Head from the Navatek

More Waikiki from the Navatek

My server took this very good photo of me at dinner

Diamond Head Lighthouse

Diamond Head from the Navatek

Sunset from the Navatek

Sunset from the Navatek

Entertainers on the Navatek

My server Kylie on the Navatek - Superb service

More Waikiki from the Navatek

Sunset from the Navatek

Sunset from the Navatek

Sunset from the Navatek

Yes, there were Hula Dancers on the Navatek




You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email

to receive each new blog post to Reagan's Travel  and Photo Galleries Update Blog.