Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hawaii March 2015 - Last Day in Honolulu - A Hui Ho "until we meet again"

I've grown accustom to this morning view from my lanai

Last Day in Honolulu - A Hui Ho "until we meet again" - The end of my stay in Honolulu is not just near, it is now.  No matter how long each visit to this island of Oahu is, part of me wants to stay on longer. On this last day and evening of this March 2015 stay, my friends Mark and Megan Lindner from Aidelaide, Australia, arrived for a nine day stay.  I met them in Waikiki and we spent the afternoon catching up first by walking and visiting the Moana Surfrider Hotel, the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, and even a nice beach walk to my room in the Rainbow Tower in the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Now I am back in my room and have already checked in to my American Airlines flight 102 departing to Dallas Fort Worth tomorrow hopefully around 6:30 PM.  Expected arrival in Nashville is 10:35 AM Thursday morning.  Since I do not have to check out until 12 Noon tomorrow, packing for the trip home will be tomorrow morning.  

While I am ready to go home, leaving Hawaii is always with melancholy. 

Here are a few photos from today.

Fort DeRussy Park 

Rocking chairs at the Moana Surfrider Hotel 

One last dish of Dole Pineapple Whip

Mark and Megan Lindner- my friends from Australia

This bird was one of my lanai visitors

Military Aircraft on the way to Pearl Harbor

That's the Navatek - the ship I did the sunset dinner cruise last night


This is the last blog post covering this trip to Hawaii March 2015.  After I return home, I will work on the over 1,100 photos I have taken these past two weeks and update Reagan's Photo Galleries.  When the photos are ready for you to view, I post a blog post to let you know and provide a link to the new galleries.  Thanks to all 44 of you who have subscribed to my blog posts.  I enjoy bringing you along with me via these blog posts as I travel.



You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email

to receive each new blog post to Reagan's Travel  and Photo Galleries Update Blog.