Monday, March 23, 2015

Hawaii March 2015 - First Rainbow and Worship at University Avenue Baptist Church

First Rainbow - On the way to church in Manoa

First Rainbow and Worship at University Avenue Baptist Church - Traveled THE BUS from Waikiki to Manoa then walked on to University Avenue Baptist Church this morning.  When I got off THE BUS at the University of Hawaii Manoa, I saw my first rainbow this visit to Hawaii on my 11th day.  Still have only experienced light sprinkle rain.  Really enjoyed worship at University Avenue Baptist Church(UABC) and seeing several friends I made on previous trips in 2012 and 2013.  After church Phillip and Lauren Hasha took me to lunch in Manoa and then drove me home to the Hilton Hawaiian Village.  I then spent a quiet afternoon in my room and have made it almost to the end of the book I'm reading "First Phone Call from Heaven".  As the day drew near to an end another great sunset.  Interestingly each day's sunset seems to be a little different from the others depending on the cloud formations.  

Here are a few pictures from today.

My first view of the first rainbow this visit to Hawaii

Earlier I saw this sunrise from my lanai

Today was actually my seventh Sunday worshiping at UABC

UABC Sanctuary and music warm up in progress as I arrived

Holy and Broken - Broken and Holy

Holy and Broken - Broken and Holy

Back at the HHV 

Sunday night sunset

Sunday night sunset

Hanging our by the fountains after dinner tonight




You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email

to receive each new blog post to Reagan's Travel  and Photo Galleries Update Blog.