Thursday, February 26, 2015

Countdown to Hawaii -- Two Weeks Until Departure Date March 11, 2015

Paradise Cove Luau with the Hashas


Paradise Cove Luau - 2012  - Only two weeks until I am Hawaii bound on American Airlines Wednesday, March 11.  I think everyone in my part of this country would love to leave behind this snow, sleet, and ice of February 2015 so I'm sharing one of my memories of Hawaii 2012.  My favorite Luau on the island of Oahu is the Paradise Cove Luau.  I've been at least three times over the years; however, April 2012 was a very special time as I got to share the Luau with part of my adopted Tennessee Bradley family -- Eric and Cristy Hasha and Princess Abi.  Here are a few photos from the photo gallery.
  


Cristy, Princess Abi, and Eri
Cristy and Princess Abi with their tattoos
Hawaii Hosts
Me, Reagan, with Cristy and Princess Abi
Princess Abi

You can see more of the Paradise Cove Luau in the Photo Gallery 

You can see all my March 2012 Hawaii photo galleries in Folder Hawaii 2012.


You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also click on the  highlighted gallery title above to open this photo gallery. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.

************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email

to receive each new blog post to Reagan's Travel  and Photo Galleries Update Blog.