Friday, April 29, 2016

Nashville Zoo April 2016 - Went to see the kangaroos

One of my new kangaroo friends at Nashville Zoo

Nashville Zoo April 2016 - Went to see the kangaroos

Here is a surprise update.  Needing to get away from home and also get exercise walking, I visited my local Nashville Zoo yesterday(Thursday, April 28) purposely to photograph the kangaroos and some of the other changes since my last visit. Also thought my friend Charlie Doggett now living in Costa Rica would enjoy seeing a few photos from the zoo.  Before moving to Costa Rica, Charlie served at the zoo as a volunteer.  

There is a lot of construction going on building new exhibit areas for Bengal Tigers, Andean Bears and Spider Monkeys. Maybe some of the spider monkeys Charlie and I saw in Tortuguero in February might enjoy moving to Tennessee. Also new was the Zip Line ride with landing base across from the carousel.

Check out the photos in my 


I hope you enjoyed this sorta bonus update.  



My Next 2016 TRAVEL PLANS


Louisiana Trip Home - May 8-14

Louisiana home is calling so I'll head that way after Forest Hills Baptist Sunday School and worship on May 8 to visit sisters and brother-in-law as he continues to recover from 5 bypass heart surgery April 11. And will also visit and tour my great niece Cheri's new home she has built and moved into this month April.


Via Rail and Amtrak Trip to Canada and Albany, NY, May 28 to June 15

 Traveling by Via Rail in Canada to Toronto, Montreal and Halifax, Nova Scotia.  Returning to USA via Amtrak for visits to Albany, NY and New Orleans, LA.


Last six months of 2016 may have some smaller trips planned but for now no more big trips planned for this year.



You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the very top of email to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbox.