Thursday, May 7, 2015

Galesburg Road Trip - Four Photo Galleries Added to Reagan's Photo Galleries



Amtrak's Southwest Chief Arriving Galesburg, IL

Galesburg Road Trip - Four Photo Galleries Added to Reagan's Photo Galleries -  Now that I am home I have created four photo galleries and updated my photo galleries website.  I have divided my photos into these galleries:  1) Photos I took while driving including several scenic highway rest areas in Illinois.  2) All the photos I took while in Champaign, IL, including Hyatt Place Hotel, the Champaign Multi-Modal transportation station serving all local buses, Amtrak, and Greyhound intercity buses as well as Amtrak activity. 3) Photos while in Galesburg, IL, including the Galesburg Railroad Museum and Amtrak activity at the Amtrak station. 4) Photos of two Amtrak train rides I took including the "breakfast run" on Amtrak's Illinois Zephyr from Galesburg to Kewanee and return including breakfast at the Station House Restaurant and Amtrak's Illini/Saluki trains from Champaign to Chicago and return.

You can view all my photos on Reagan's Photo Galleries in the Rail Trips Folder and the April 2015 Galesburg Road Trip sub-folder.  Below are links to all four galleries.  Click on the gallery titles below to open the gallery to see all the photos.



On the Road - Nashville to Galesburg






Champaign, IL - Hyatt Place Hotel and Train Watching





Galesburg, IL - Amtrak Station and Railroad Museum





On Board Amtrak - Illinois Zephyr and Illini




Enjoy viewing all the photos at your leisure.

Thanks for traveling with me via my blog posts and photo galleries.  My next travel is Wednesday, May 20.  I fly Southwest Airlines to New Orleans for a week long visit staying at the Hilton Riverside Hotel.  After a week in New Orleans I depart from New Orleans on my next Amtrak adventure.  Will be traveling on the City of New Orleans and California Zephyr with overnight stays in Glenwood Springs, CO, Emeryville, CA, and then back to Denver, CO.  Saturday, June 6, I fly American Airlines from Denver back to Nashville.  If you don't get my blog updates in your email inbox, sign up with the link below.

PERSONAL SPORTS NOTE -    ALOHA MARCUS MARIOTA!  Welcome to the Tennessee Titans!






You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************



EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email

to receive each new blog post to Reagan's Travel  and Photo Galleries Update Blog.