Saturday, May 2, 2015

Galesburg Road Trip - Back Home in Tennessee

Willis(formerly Sears) Tower up in the cloud
Galesburg Road Trip - Back Home In Tennessee -  Just to let you know, I have made it home.  The last two and one half days have been full and fun.  I did ride the Amtrak Saluki/Illini trains to Chicago from Champaign and returned.  Did not really take many photos,  Just enjoyed the ride.

I got back in my hotel room just as the Tennessee Titans were selecting  Marcus Mariota Quarterback from Oregon with the second pick of the first round of the NFL draft.  I was glued to the TV and my laptop learning all I could about the Titans and Mariota.  So never got around to updating this blog.

Friday, I drove from Champaign, IL to Metropolis, IL.  And this morning I drove from Metropolis, IL through Kentucky home to Nashville.  Stopped at Sam's Club in Bellevue area of Nashville to get gas for my car and then stopped at Publix near my home to get some groceries and milk before coming on home.  I've unpacked and now am ready to "REST".  I will work on all my trip photos and be posting them later in the upcoming week.  Will post a blog update to notify you when I have updated my photo galleries website.

I'm home a short two and one half week before my "big" trip to New Orleans, Glenwood Springs and Denver in Colorado, and Emeryville(San Francisco), California.  A leisurely week in New Orleans and then several Amtrak train rides to the other three cities.


You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email

to receive each new blog post to Reagan's Travel  and Photo Galleries Update Blog.