Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Via Rail Canada Trip June 2016 - Toronto Surprise Tuesday, June 7

Flower Bloom at Allen Conservatory in Toronto

Bet you did not expect a flower photo today. I did not. This morning I set out walking on Queen Street from my hotel to Younge Street where Eaton Centre is located. Once I got to Younge I decided to walk up this "main" street of Toronto and eventually I decided to ride a streetcar and a friendly lady told me as we passed a large park that there was a very nice conservatory in the park so I decided to check it out. Should have had my friend Charlie from Costa Rica with me so he could identify and appreciate all the gorgeous plants and flowers. Yes, I took many photos. I did drop by Eaton Centre for a quick lunch. Later I continued opposite direction from my hotel to visit the CN Tower including eating in the less expensive casual restaurant on the observation floor level.  

Tomorrow's forecast is for very windy and temperature only in the 50's very similar to last week when I visited Peggy Cove and coastal area south of Halifax. Also, tomorrow will be my last full day in Canada as I will depart 8:20 AM Thursday on Amtrak's Maple Leaf train back into the USA and on to Albany, NY. Not sure what I will be doing tomorrow.  Possibly will return to Eaton Centre and visit the Ripley's Aquarium near the CN Tower.  


You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. 

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************


EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbox.