Wednesday, January 21, 2015

From Nashville to San Francisco and on to Emeryville

Nashville - Music City USA

Yes, that's Nashville in the aerial photo I captured departing Nashville this morning at 7:30 AM.  Thankful for smooth flights to Dallas/Fort Worth and San Francisco arriving around 2 PM Pacific Time.  The Super Shuttle ride to my hotel in Emeryville was not bad as I was in the Hyatt House Hotel by 4 PM.  That's not bad considering we traveled through downtown San Francisco and then over the Bay Bridge in very heavy traffic.  
Today's excitement--yep, I left my toiletry bag with lotions, toothpaste, Zyrtec, etc. in my room at the Embassy Suites in Nashville.  Hopefully, I can get it back when I get home.  Anyway, I made a quick trip to the nearby Target to restock up on my needed supplies.  Fortunately, I packed my Norelco and diabetic meter and other expensive items separately so I only had to get the basic stuff.  

It's just 10 PM here but after a full day traveling, I am tired and ready for sleep.  Looking forward to hanging loose tomorrow and doing just a little rail fanning.  

Here's a few more photos I took today traveling.

Sun Rising at Nashville International Airport

Flying over Tennessee

Approaching Dallas/Fort Worth

Northern California Mountains - About an hour before landing at SFO

Entering the Bay Area

And finally in Suite 401 at Hyatt House in Emeryville

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS -- Be sure to sign up for email updates by submitting your email address in the "Follow by Email" sign up box in the right side column under "about me" where it says, "Follow by Email - Submit Your Email to Receive Email Updates"