Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Found a YouTube Video of my California Zephyr Train Passing Through Agency, Iowa

On this last morning in New Orleans, I found this YouTube video of my actual California Zephyr train as we passed through Agency, Iowa.  I was riding in Car 32078 next to last car in the consist.  Thought you would like to see this video.



Leaving New Orleans -- I'll be catching a shuttle to the airport at 12 Noon for my 3 PM Southwest Airlines flight to Nashville.  With a blizzard going on in the northeastern USA weather in New Orleans is sunny and hopefully so in Nashville so do not expect any flight delay.

Since I plan to be back in New Orleans for a week in late May, I rested in my room most of Monday.  I did have some stomach problems overnight Sunday but did get to feeling much better yesterday afternoon so I walked over to the River Walk shopping mall attached to my hotel.  So I was able to get my beignets and Cafe Au Lait as well as soft frozen yogurt to eat.  Slept well Monday night and am ready to go home for a while.

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS -- Be sure to sign up for email updates by submitting your email address in the "Follow by Email" sign up box in the top right sidebar where it says, "Follow by Email - Submit Your Email to Receive Email Updates" or CLICK HERE to sign up now.