Saturday, January 24, 2015

Arrived Chicago on California Zephyr from San Francisco

Made  it  to  Chicago  on the  California  Zephyr  this afternoon. Waiting  for  the  City  of  New  Orleans  now.  Train was on time  all  the  way  and the snow in the Colorado  Rockies  was beautiful.  I took too many  photos.  I'll  share  them in my photo  galleries  after I  get home.  Here are three iPhone  photos  for now.  This post short as  I'm doing  it  on my tablet in Metropolitan  Lounge  in Chicago's Union  Station.
Colorado Rockies 

Colorado Rockies

Colorado Rockies

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS -- Be sure to sign up for email updates by submitting your email address in the "Follow by Email" sign up box in the top right side column above "about me" where it says, "Follow by Email - Submit Your Email to Receive Email Updates" or CLICK HERE to subscribe now.