Sunday, June 26, 2016

Via Rail and Amtrak Trip June 2016 - 16 Photo Galleries Updated to Reagan's Photo Galleries

Peggy's Cove near Halifax, Nova Scotia


Friends, I've been home just over a week and have now optimized and updated all my photos to Reagan's Photo Galleries. There are 16 photo galleries documenting my trip to Toronto, Halifax, Peggy's Cove, Lunenburg, Niagara Falls, Albany, NY, Poughkeepsie, NY, Chicago, and New Orleans.  In all I boarded and rode the trains nine times including twice of some of them. The trains were Via Rail Corridor trains, Via Rail THE OCEAN, Amtrak's Maple Leaf, Amtrak Empire trains, Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited, and Amtrak's City of New Orleans. So I think I have got my train riding "bug" satisfied until October 5 when I will ride Amtrak's California Zephyr again. That's my favorite Amtrak train and I will ride it a couple times a year.

You can reach my 16 photo galleries by clicking on the heading above or here:


For those of you who read my travel Update emails on your mobile devices here is and APP you can upload to your mobile device to view these 16 photo galleries. You can also access the Home Page of my photo galleries website from within this APP.  To add this APP to your mobile device you do need to access this link on your mobile device to add the APP.

Reagan's Mobile APP

To add this APP to your mobile device just click on this link above and follow instruction on your mobile device.

Whether on your mobile device or PC/Mac, enjoy the photos.  If viewing on your PC/Mac you might want to save the 16 galleries as a bookmark so you can take your time viewing the photos.

My next travel planned is October 3-12.

I'll fly to Chicago for two nights at the Doubletree Wit Hotel before boarding my favorite Amtrak train the California Zephyr October 5 to Emeryville(San Francisco). I'll stay 3 nights in Emeryville and then catch Amtrak's Coast Starlight to Los Angeles. In Los Angeles I'll take the Fly Away bus from the train station to LAX Airport and two nights in the LAX Hilton. Wednesday April 12 I will fly American Airlines nonstop to Nashville.



You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. 

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************


EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbox.