Sunday, September 15, 2019

Glacier National Park September 2019 - Family Time in Seattle

Great Nephew Neil, Wife Megan, and Sons Lucas and Isaac

Family Time In Seattle

Today was a great time to be with family in Seattle. My great nephew Neil picked me up this morning and took me out to their home north of Seattle for lunch. His wife had prepared a very good chicken and broccoli casserole and salad for lunch followed by brownies and Tillamonk ice cream. I had a lot of fun being with their sons or my great great nephews Lucas and Isaac. After lunch we all came back into Seattle to visit the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field. It was a fun and educational way to spend the afternoon. Check out these selected photos of our day together.














After a good night of rest and a little repacking in the morning, I will be ready to board Amtrak's Empire Builder Monday afternoon for an overnight ride to Glacier National Park and four days at the Glacier Park Lodge featuring a full day of sightseeing including "Going to the Sun Road" on Wednesday. If the Internet cooperates, I'll post updates Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. 

Thanks for traveling with me via this blog. Remember you can see full size photos by clicking the photos above. And if you would like, I encourage your comments which you can do by replying to this email or reagan@reaganfrazier.net.