Friday, May 27, 2016

Via Rail Canada Trip June 2016 - Packing Day Friday, August 27

Organized or Dis-organized? What my packing looks like


Packing for three weeks with only one large suitcase and one carry-on is a challenge but I think(I know) I can do it.  Except for tolietries including my shaver and glucose meter and supplies everything is in these two bags.  My doctor, Dr. David Allen, has helped me get over a "bug" and I am on the way to full recovery.  

I fly out Saturday morning at 7:24 PM.  One of my young friends Henry G. is picking me up 4:30 AM to take me to the Nashville airport. Will arrive in Toronto mid afternoon. I've already checked in for my flight and have my passport in hand. In Toronto, I am looking forward to my first ride on the UP Express train from the airport to downtown Toronto's Union Station just a short taxi ride to my Toronto Hilton Hotel.  

That's it for now.  This is the new shorter version of updates I will be providing you as often as I can during this trip.  Look for another update from Toronto.