Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Via Rail Canada Trip June 2016 - Hallifax, NS Tuesday, May 31

Halifax Skyline across from Dartmouth
I was tempted to insert another "selfie" type photo today but thought you would enjoy sharing the view I had as I sat in a park bench in Dartmouth across the bay from Halifax.  That is one of the small ferries that go back and forth every 15 minutes all day long.  Today has been full as I got to know the city via a Hop on, Hop off tour as well and spending most of the day exploring the Halifax waterfront.  I've set aside Wednesday for museums and Thursday I will be taking an all day tour south of Halifax to see light houses and beaches.  Then Friday I begin the journey back to Toronto on Via Rail's Ocean.

Yes, I am enjoying this trip to the fullest.  One of the affects of being 74 is that I tire much easier when I stay on the go all day being on my feet most of the day. I am looking forward to another night of good sleep.  Thanks for following me on my adventures.  I am taking lots of photos I'll share on my photo galleries website after I return home