Thursday, February 5, 2015

January 2015 Amtrak Winter Rail Trip Finale - Aloha Honolulu, Hawaii, March 2015

January 2015 Amtrak Winter Rail Trip California Zephyr and City of New Orleans





Amtrak Winter Rail Trip Finale - I hope you have enjoyed reading each of the blog posts introducing the eight photo galleries with my personal comments.  This final blog post for the Winter rail trip provides you a link to all eight galleries.  Click on the highlighted link above to access all eight galleries on Reagan Photo Galleries website. 


ALOHA HAWAII March 2015


Reagan's Next Travel Adventure - I will be home in Nashville, TN, for the next five weeks.  My next travel adventure will be a return to my favorite travel destination - HAWAII.  I'll fly American Airlines from Nashville to Honolulu Wednesday, March 11.  In Honolulu, I be staying two weeks at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in the Rainbow Tower.  Here is a view of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head from my room in April 2011.

View of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head from my 2011 Rainbow Tower Room

Hawaii 2015 will be a relax and hang loose vacation with not many tourist activities planned.  So photos may be fewer in number than previous visits.  If you would like to view my photos from previous visits, check out these HAWAII PHOTO GALLERIES.

I will be back with new blog posts in March as I travel to Honolulu.  I hope you will sign up to receive an email of each new blog post while I am in Hawaii.  Until then, ALOHA!


You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also click on the  highlighted gallery title above to open this photo gallery. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.

************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email

to receive each new blog post to Reagan's Travel  and Photo Galleries Update Blog.