Thursday, March 3, 2016

Costa Rica 2016 - Framed Panting Now Hangs in my Den

My Framed Costa Rica Painting

Friends,  I thought you would like to know I had my treasured Costa Rica painting framed and it now hangs in my den as a memorial of my visit with my friend Charlie Doggett.  I took the painting to my local Michael's and they helped me select this frame and they did the mounting of the painting in the frame.  Just picked it up today and am very pleased.  Here is a second photo of the frame with just a little of my den paneled wall showing.

Framed Costa Rica Painting now hangs in m den

If you have not viewed all my Costa Rican photo galleries in Reagan's Photo Galleries check them out here:  
Thanks to all of you following me on my travels via this travel blog.  I'm home in Nashville/Franklin, TN, until Sunday, March 27.  My next travel is an Amtrak trip from New Orleans, LA, to Seattle for a week in Seattle and then return back to New Orleans on Amtrak.  In Seattle, I have family and friends I hope to visit - great nephew Neil Owens family and former First Baptist Nashville youth Jacob Moody family.  


Costa Rica is Pura Vida



My Next 2016 TRAVEL PLANS


Spring Amtrak Rail Adventure March 27-April 13 - Flying to New Orleans, LA, to travel via Amtrak's City of New Orleans and Empire Builder to Seattle, WA. After a week in Seattle, I will return to New Orleans via Amtrak's Coast Starlight(Sacramento), California Zephyr(Chicago) and City of New Orleans. Return trip is compliments of Amtrak Guest Rewards points I have been earning from all my Amtrak travels for the last few years.

Via Rail and Amtrak Trip to Canada and Albany, NY, May 28 to June 15 - Traveling by Via Rail in Canada to Toronto, Montreal and Halifax, Nova Scotia.  Returning to USA via Amtrak for visits to Albany, NY and New Orleans, LA.




You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbox.