Friday, October 13, 2017

October 10-14 - Las Vegas, NV

Fountains of Bellagio

Early Tuesday morning my friend Tom picked me up from my hotel in Albuquerque and delivered me to the airport for my short flight to Las Vegas.  These past days in Las Vegas have been sorta relaxing since I still did a lot of walking and attended three shows.  One more show to go and it is the farther-est from my hotel Caesar's Palace.  The Chris Angel Show is at the Luxor quite a distance by foot from here but I'll make use of the Las Vegas Monorail to shorten the trek. 

I've not taken my camera with me these days in Las Vegas thus no daily photos or blog updates. However, I did take these photos from my room in the Augustus Tower of Caesar's Palace - Quite Impressive!





Very early tomorrow 5 AM Super Shuttle will pick me up to take me to the airport for my flights home through Los Angeles with a 50 minute connection window. If all goes well I should arrive Nashville International around 4 PM. Next adventure will be in December 4-14 to New Orleans and then Amtraking on the City of New Orleans and the California Zephyr to Reno, NV, and return to Chicago for overnight and flight home to Nashville.

I'll do a blog post to let you know when all the photos are updated an up. The Balloons Fiesta was awesome and I have hundreds of photos to share.


Last 2017 Travel


December 4-17 Amtrak California Zephyr Trip -- Will fly Southwest Airlines to New Orleans for four days and then ride Amtrak's City of New Orleans and California Zephyr from New Orleans through Chicago to Reno, Nevada. After three days in Reno, I'll return on Amtrak California Zephyr to Chicago for one night and then fly home on American Airlines. Best thing is not much money required and good amount of train time(five nights).




You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. 

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************


EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbox.