Monday, October 9, 2017

October 8 - Old Town Albuquerque and Balloon Fiesta Glow

Reagan at Albuquerque 2017 Balloon Fiesta Glow

Another full fun day with the Andersons - Lunch at Church Street Restaurant in Old Town, theater "The Addams Family" this afternoon, and the Balloon Fiesta Glow tonight. Tired but thankful for a great experience these five days in Albuquerque.

This morning after I woke up I saw today's mass ascension from my hotel room. Here is that photo.



The Andersons then picked me up around 10 AM to visit Old Town Albuquerque to eat lunch at Church Street Restaurant. While waiting to be seated we were entertained by a Marimba Band. Nancy joined them in playing for us. After lunch we went to the Albuquerque Little Theater to attend the musical, "The Addams Family". Here are photos from Old Town.




Later after a short time at the Anderson's apartment, Tom and I returned to the International Balloon Fiesta Glow where the balloons are tethered and allowed to glow after dark. Here are my selected photos from over 80 I took.












More of a leisurely day planned for tomorrow. Here is a video Tom made at the glow tonight.





You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. 

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************


EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbox.