Thursday, October 3, 2019

Glacier National Park September 2019 - Galleries Ready to View



Glacier National Park September 2019


Glacier National Park September 2019 - Galleries Ready to View

What a great visit I had to Glacier National Park and the Glacier Park Lodge. The trip began with a three day stay in Seattle, Washington, including a day visiting with family - great nephew Neil, wife Megan, and two sons Lucas and Isaac. Lunch at their home and an afternoon visit to the Museum of Flight. In between Seattle and Chicago I rode Amtrak's Empire Builder to Glacier Park Lodge for a three night visit before continuing on the Empire Builder to Chicago, Illinois, for another three night visit. Flights on American Airlines and Southwest Airlines began my trip from Nashville to Seattle and then from Chicago home to Nashville. I should note that one week after I departed from the Park, it snowed 28 inches at Glacier Park Lodge and 45 inches at St. Mary, the eastern entrance to the National Park.

I have now updated my photo galleries and the Glacier National Park trip galleries are ready for you to view.  Click on the photos below to view the galleries.

All Five Galleries Glacier National Park
September 2019




Seattle


Neil Owen Family in Seattle

Amtrak's Empire Builder

Glacier Park Lodge


Inside Glacier National Park

Chicago

I am heading to my Louisiana home in October for my 60th Minden High School reunion. I will post a couple updates but since this is a family time together there will be not scenic photo galleries.

COMMUNICATE WITH ME - If you would like to send me comments or otherwise communicate with me, I want to hear from you. 

Subscribers who receive my blog updates by email may REPLY to this email and I will receive your email. Or you may email me at reagan@reaganfrazier.net.


Reagan's Travel Plans for 2019


I have two more trips planned this calendar year.  

October 13-23 - My 60th Minden, LA, High School Reunion October 19 - I will be returning to my native Louisiana home to attend my Minden High School 60th Reunion. Also, I will celebrate my 78th birthday while home October 17. Planning to stay with my niece Sandra while home in Louisiana.

December 1-7 Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort, Orlando, Florida - Reservations have been made for the Resort. Flights are reserved on Southwest Airlines. Purpose is to visit Disney World during the Christmas season.


Reagan's Travel Plans for 2020

February 23 to March 7 - Winter Trip 2020 Emeryville, CA - Traveling Amtrak's California Zephyr from Chicago to Emeryville, CA, for a five night visit to the San Francisco Bay Area and then returning to Chicago via Amtrak's California Zephyr. This my favorite train and one of my favorite destinations. Will fly to and from Chicago from Nashville.




All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************


EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbox.