Sunday, June 23, 2019

Amtrak's Cardinal and Michigan Trip - Michigan State University & Frankenmuth

Bavarian Inn Restaurant in Frankenmuth

Last two days in East Lansing visiting Michigan State University and Frankenmuth

Spending my last two days visiting with Charles and Mary in East Lansing. On Saturday, Charles took us over to the Michigan State University to visit the campus and also visit his office. My nephew is officially Dr. Charles Owen, Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies Computer Science and Engineering and he has been at MSU 21 years. After the campus visit we returned to his home and Charles grilled chicken and Mary fixed everything else for a good evening meal.

Today, Sunday, we journeyed to visit the world's largest Christmas Store and visit the Bavarian village Frankenmuth. To end the day we ate a delightful Chicken Dinner at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant. 

These were the last two days I will be doing blog update for on this trip. Tomorrow I leave early for a day of travel riding Amtrak's Blue Water train from East Lansing back to Chicago and the flying Southwest Airlines Chicago back to Nashville and home.

I've taken over 700 photos on my trip and will be preparing and posting them to my Photo Galleries and then doing a blog update to let you know all the galleries are ready for you to view at  your leisure.

Here are selected photo of our campus tour of Michigan State University.


Magic Johnson

Magic Johnson





Dr. Charles Owen



Here are selected photos of our visit to the World's Largest Christmas Store and to the Bavarian Village of Frankenmuth.




















Thanks for traveling along with me via these travel blogs.


COMMUNICATE WITH ME - If you would like to send me comments or otherwise communicate with me, I want to hear from you. 

Subscribers who receive my blog updates by email may REPLY to this email and I will receive your email. If you do not subscribe and want to comment to me email me at reagan@reaganfrazier.net.