Friday, December 11, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS from Reagan

Christmas and New Year's Greetings from Reagan


MERRY CHRISTMAS to my Travel Blog Readers

Greetings from Nashville/Franklin, Tennessee!  My wish for you is that you enjoy a healthy and happy holiday season as you celebrate both the birth of our Lord Jesus and the beginning of the new year 2016.  Here are two Christmas greeting photos that express my reason for celebrating this time of year:





My 2015 Christmas Travel Plans

I will be participating in several church services and friend activities here at home in Nashville until December 22.  December 22-29 I will be driving to Shreveport/Bossier City, Louisiana, to be with my sisters and other family for Christmas.  After returning home to Nashville, I will be looking forward to departing January 10 for the first of several travel adventures I have already planned for 2016 including several Amtrak adventures. I look forward to sharing my travel adventures with you with regular "as I travel" updates via this travel blog.  Thank you for keeping up with me through these update.


My 2016 TRAVEL PLANS 

Winter Amtrak Rail Adventure January 10-17 - Repeating my January 2015 Winter Amtrak trip except in reverse direction.  I will fly Southwest Airlines to New Orleans January 10 and ride Amtrak's City of New Orleans to Chicago where I will connect to Amtrak's California Zephyr traveling through Denver and Colorado Rockies and on over the Sierra Nevadas to Emeryville, CA, arriving January 15.  I will fly American Airlines from San Francisco to Nashville January 17.



Costa Rica February 9-23 - I will be visiting my friend Charlie Doggett who moved to Costa Rica in December 2014.  Charlie lives in Atenas, Costa Rica, and I am hoping he emerges me into his Costa Rica lifestyle.  He has been planning for my time in Costa Rica for many months and I am so looking forward to being with and visiting him.

Spring Amtrak Rail Adventure March 27-April 13 - Flying to New Orleans, LA, to travel via Amtrak's City of New Orleans and Empire Builder to Seattle, WA. After a week in Seattle, I will return to New Orleans via Amtrak's Coast Starlight(Sacramento), California Zephyr(Chicago) and City of New Orleans. Return trip is compliments of Amtrak Guest Rewards points I have been earning from all my Amtrak travels for the last few years.

Via Rail and Amtrak Trip to Canada and Albany, NY, May 28 to June 15 - Traveling by Via Rail in Canada to Toronto, Montreal and Halifax, Nova Scotia.  Returning to USA via Amtrak for visits to Albany, NY and New Orleans, LA.




You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************