Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Home for Christmas 2015 - Louisiana




Greetings!  I'm driving home to Shreveport/Bossier City, LA, to spend Christmas week with my sisters and other Louisiana family. Left Nashville this morning driving through Birmingham , AL, to Meridian, MS. I'm staying overnight at Hilton Garden Inn tonight.   Looks like I will be driving through potentially stormy weather tomorrow on to Bossier City. Stopped for lunch at Cracker Barrel Restaurant near Birmingham. Got to Meridian in time to see Amtrak's Crescent train as it passed through bound for New Orleans. Here are a few photos I took with my IPhone. In fact I'm posting this update from my IPhone. First time for me. Will be doing this as I travel some trains this upcoming year. 











May be a few days before my next update while I enjoy time with my Louisiana family. Maybe a shorter update tomorrow to let you know I made it safely to Bossier City. Merry Christmas!