Saturday, August 8, 2015

2015 Titans Nissan Stadium Scrimmage August 8, 2015

Corey, Russ, and Reagan 

2015 Titans Nissan Stadium Scrimmage August 8, 2015 - The Tennessee Titans invited season ticket members to attend their first scrimmage of this year's training camp at the newly named Nissan Stadium today.  I went with my friends Russ and Corey and enjoyed seeing our new rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota in his first practice at Nissan Stadium where I hope he will return winning ways for our team.  In my photos, Marcus is number 8 and backup quarterback Zach Mettenberger is number 7.  It was just a fun relaxing time watching the players warm up and then scrimmage.  Russ and Corey already have Mariota jerseys but I am wearing my Aloha shirt for now.

You can check out all 62 photos I took today in my 2015 Titans Nissan Stadium Scrimmage August 8, 2015 gallery.

Before you check out the gallery, here are a few select photos.

Entrance to Titans Locker Room Store

Marcus and other players were signing a few autographs when we arrived

End Zone view from our seats - we could sit anywhere for the scrimmage

Marcus Mariota during warm ups - Marcus is from Oregon
where he won the Heisman Trophy -- He is a native of Hawaii

Zach Mettenberger - Backup quarterback from LSU

Marcus at line in scrimmage

Marcus lined up for scrimmage

Coach Whisenhunt and Marcus

Corey and Russ watching the scrimmage

There are over 60 of you subscribing to this blog now and many of you are not Tennesseans and may not know that I am a avid fan and 16 year season ticket and PSL(Permanent Seat License) owner for the NFL Tennessee Titans.  Yes, I'm excited to welcome Marcus Mariota to the Titans.  Here is hoping he has a good beginning and a long and winning career in Tennessee.


Next Travel Plans for Me - Starkville, MS, September 10-13, 2015 -  I will be driving to Starkville, MS, to visit with my great niece Kellie Abbott and her parents my niece Sandra and Wayne for a college football weekend.  Kellie will be showing me around her school - Mississippi State University - and I will be attending the MSU vs LSU game on Saturday night with Sandra and Wayne.  Kellie will be with her university friends at the game.  I will be low key but those of you who know me will know that I will be pulling for LSU. 


2016 Travel Plans -  Costa Rica February 9-23 is definite and American Airlines flights are already booked.

I am also planning a visit to Toronto, Montreal, and Halifax, Nova Scotia, in Canada in May-June 2016 with several rail trips on Via Rail including the Via Rail Ocean train from Montreal to Halifax.  Cancellable hotel reservations have been made but air and rail reservations will have to wait a couple months.

You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************