Monday, July 20, 2015

LOUISIANA - Trip Home to Northwest Louisiana July 2015

Reagan and Kellie at the Lake
Yes, that's my Marcus Mariota T-Shirt for all you Titans' fans
Fun Times With Family in Benton(Shreveport), Louisiana July 2015 - Enjoying a fun time with family in Northwest Louisiana this week July 17-25.  Safe two day drive through Alabama and Mississippi brought me to my Louisiana home for a week with family.  Enjoyed a few days with my sisters Shirley and Pat and now at my niece Sandra and her family home for another few days.

Here are a few photos of my sisters' lake home in Benton and our family fun time together Saturday afternoon.

Sisters log home in Benton, LA

Part of the side and backyard at my sisters' home

My sister Pat feeding fish from the dock

If you look close, you might make out some of the catfish feeding

Sister Shirley and Niece Sandra

.Some of my family on the dock Saturday afternoon

Great Niece Kellie and her mom my niece Sandra

Sister Pat, Kellie, and Great Niece Cheri

Rest of my trip is mainly family time so not planning another blog update until I return home to Nashville/Franklin and share all my photos in photo gallery.


You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbox.