Saturday, June 20, 2015

COSTA RICA FEBRUARY 2016 - American Airlines Flights Booked

View of Costa Rica from my friend Charlie's neighborhood

Costa Rica February 2016 - American Airlines Flights Booked -  Very Excited to let you know my next really big travel plans.  Today I booked my American Airlines flights to San Jose International in Costa Rica departing Nashville Tuesday, February 9, and returning home Tuesday, February 23.  My friend Charlie Doggett moved to Costa Rica to live this past Christmas Eve 2014 and invited me to come visit.  After the ice and snow in Nashville this past February, I agreed to come in February.  Charlie has been sharing his story on his own blog which you can visit on line HERE.  I know it is still eight months until next February but that will not stop me from getting very excited.

Here are a few photos Charlie has shared in his blog of his home and surrounding area.

View from Charlie's neighborhood

Charlie's Living Room looking out to the porch balcony

Charlie's Porch Balcony - I hope to spend lots of time relaxing here

Another view of balcony - Charlie says we will eat most meals at this table

A sunset view from Atenas, Costa Rica

Next Travel Plans for Me - Louisiana July 16 -  I will be driving to my Northwest Louisiana home to spend time with my sisters and other family in Shreveport/Bossier City/Benton area.  I will leave my Nashville home July 16 and overnight in Meridian, MS, and continue home to Louisiana Friday, July 17.  Not definite at this time, but I will probably leave NW Louisiana late July and plan to be home in Nashville by July 31.  I will do a couple blog post updates while on my trip.

Fall is Titans Football Time in Nashville - The NFL football season gets started with training camps and preseason games in August and the regular season games fill September through December with playoffs in January.  Being a 16 year Titans season ticket member I'm committed to being home during the Fall so no planned travel for now.  I'm excited for the Titans' new quarterback Marcus Mariota and looking forward to the beginning of his NFL career.  ALOHA MARCUS!  ALOHA TITANS!


You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbox.