Saturday, November 17, 2018

Amtrak Fall 2018 Vacation Photo Galleries Ready to View


Amtrak's California Zephyr Ready to Board in Emeryville, CA

Amtrak Fall 2018 Vacation

I've been home almost two weeks and I've updated Reagan's Photo Galleries with five galleries and they are ready for you to view. All the photos are in the Amtrak Fall 2018 Vacation folder.

Here are links to the individual galleries. Click on the photo or caption to go to the gallery.


Amtrak's Southwest Chief Westbound 
Los Angeles and Southwest Chief Eastbound

California Zephyr Westbound
Emeryville and San Francisco
California Zephyr Eastbound

I hope you enjoy viewing my photos in the galleries. Believe it or not, I do not have any additional travel planned for the remainder of 2018 nor do I have any plans for now for 2019. I'm sure there will be some but just taking my time to plan any further travel until I get caught up with car repairs and other expenses. I do have adequate Amtrak Guest Rewards points and both American and Southwest Airlines frequent flyer miles to make some free trips on both Amtrak and the Airlines so my only expense would be for hotels and food, etc. Have you noticed how expensive hotels near city center have gotten?

I'll update this travel blog when I do make some travel plans. In the meantime:


Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessed Christmas!

Happy New Year!