Saturday, April 25, 2015

Road Trip to Galesburg, IL - Packed and ready to travel

Traveling light with only one bag

Road Trip to Galesburg, IL - Packed and ready to travel - Saturday afternoon, April 25, and I am packed and ready to begin my road trip tomorrow afternoon.  My GPS is programmed and ready to go.  Notice that I'm only taking one bag.  

Tomorrow, Sunday morning, I'll be teaching the 4th-6th grade boys 8:30AM Sunday School class and worshiping in the 9:45AM traditional worship service at Forest Hills Baptist Church, Nashville.  I'll come home after church to change clothes, add any last many items to my bag, and then drive during the afternoon to Paducah, KY, to overnight and then drive on Monday to Champaign, IL, where I'll be staying in the Hyatt Place Hotel near the Amtrak station Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights.  Tuesday, I be staying in Galesburg, IL, overnight.

My plan is to do a blog post Monday evening to update you on my first two days of travel.  I'm happy you are on this journey with me.



You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email

to receive each new blog post to Reagan's Travel  and Photo Galleries Update Blog.