Sunday, June 11, 2017

June 10 - Arrived Oregon, My Destination

I awoke this morning in southern Oregon. Breakfast in the Parlor Car and beautiful scenery.






We stopped in Klamath Falls earl this morning. Thanks to my nephew Mark I'm keeping warm in the Owen Engineering jacket he gave me last year. 






 Crescent Lake. Specks in photo are small raindrops. 





Another lake photo nearer Eugene. Been slow going day waiting on side tracks for freight trains. Dreary overcast day with some rain  



We are approaching Eugene, home of the University of Oregon and where Marcy Mariota played his NCAA career.  GO MARCUS! GO TENNESSEE TITANS!



Almost to Portland. Lots of farm land. Ominous clouds too. 



Arrived Portland and sleeping in a real bed for four nights. Here are photos. Will be sleeping in and enjoying Portland Sunday.