Thursday, November 1, 2018

Amtrak Fall 2018 Vacation - Two Days in San Francisco and Emeryville October 31 and November 1

Two very good days in Northern California - One a day of ease and relaxation in Emeryville and one very full day of activity in San Francisco.  Wednesday I stayed nearby in Emeryville visiting the Bay Street Shopping area purchasing a charging cord at the Apple Store and eating pizza and soft frozen yogurt. Later I took a free Emery Go Round bus to Target eating at a nearby Panera Bread. Tonight I will head to Fuddruckers in Bay Street Center.

This second day I left after breakfast this Thursday morning by BART to San Francisco where I took a Red and White Cruise around and under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz and the under the Bay Bridge. After that I walked to Ghirardelli Square for a famous Hot Fudge Sundae. Also I rode the Streetcar while in San Francisco.

Here are a few photos covering both days. The Tiger was in a store window at Bay Street Center and this LSU Tiger fan had to take a photo and say GEAUX TIGERS Beat Bama Saturday night!















Incidentally, you can click on each photo and see the full size photo.

Tomorrow morning I board the eastbound Amtrak California Zephyr back to Chicago arriving late Sunday afternoon. I will not do a blog update while traveling on the eastbound Zephyr. I will do a blog update Monday November 5 from Chicago.  I fly home to Nashville November 6. I will spend a few days after arriving home optimizing and updating my photo galleries for this Amtrak Fall 2018 Vacation.  I'll then do a blog update to let you know all the photo galleries are available for you to view.

I will close this update using my friend Charlie Doggett's(retired living in Costa Rica) PURA VIDA!