Thursday, June 28, 2018

Amtrak Vacation June 2018 - Photo Galleries Updated and Ready for You to View

In Front of my Empire Builder Sleeping Car in Minot, ND

Amtrak Vacation June 2018 Photo Galleries Updated and Ready to View

I've been home about a week and I've optimized and arranged my photos into eleven photo galleries which are now updated and ready for you to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries. All eleven galleries accessible by clicking the link below:

Amtrak Vacation June 2018


On the Amtrak Vacation June 2018 page of my photo galleries you will find a link to all eleven photo galleries. You may possibly save this page as a bookmark so you can return to this link to all the photo galleries as you have time.

  1. New Orleans
  2. World War II Museum and Victory Belles
  3. Amtrak Crescent
  4. New York City
  5. Metropolitan Museum of Art
  6. Amtrak Acela and Capitol Limited
  7. Amtrak Empire Builder
  8. Seattle
  9. My Seattle Family
  10. Mt. Rainier
  11. Los Angeles

One of the favorite things for me this trip was meeting friends and family. So here are photos of my friends and family.

Scott, Reagan, and Tevy in Central Park

Tevy and Reagan - Tevy is part of my adopted Tennessee Family

Reagan and Julie - She got me tickets to DEAR EVAN HANSEN

Great Nephew Neil, wife Megan, and sons Lucas and Isaiah

Reagan with Neil, Isaiah and Lucas(Luke)


It was great having friends and family in both New York City and Seattle. Looking forward to returning to both cities and continuing my friendship with my New York City friends and my Seattle relatives.


More 2018 Travel


As of now I have planned a September trip to Las Vegas to visit with my Australian friends and an Amtrak trip October-November.


Las Vegas Nevada, September 9-13 - Will travel to Las Vegas, Nevada, to the Bellagio Hotel for the purpose of spending time with my Aidelaide, Australian friends Mark and Megan Lindner. This is the couple who visited me in Tennessee in 2014. This September they will be touring the West Coast of USA and I will spend a couple days with them in Las Vegas. 

Amtrak Trip October - November - October 23 to November 6 I will be riding round trip from Chicago on two Amtrak trains - the Southwest Chief to and from Los Angeles followed by the California Zephyr to and from Emeryville(San Francisco). The focus on this trip is the Amtrak rides so I'll only spend three night in Emeryville and three nights in Chicago. Yes, I will arrive and depart Los Angeles the same day. 


All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************


EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbox.