Monday, June 18, 2018

Amtrak Vacation June 2018 - Family Time in Seattle June 18

Great Nephew Neil, Wife Megan and sons Lucas and Isaiah

Family Time in Seattle

My great nephew Neil Owen and his wife Megan live in the Seattle area so we got together tonight to eat dinner at PF Chang's in Westlake Center in downtown Seattle. We had a great time and I enjoyed catching up and spending time with them and their sons 3 year old Lucas and 3 month old Isaiah. Lucas has continued to be the "full of life" personality while I understand Isaiah is more calm. That's the family in the photo above.

Here are the photos I made while in the restaurant and then we took more photos outside.


Dad Neil and Son Isaiah

Mom Megan and Son Lucas

Us Guys 1

Us Guys 2

3 year old Lucas

3 Month Old Isaiah

Lucas and I could be a good team - He wanted to ride train with me

Lucas is full of life and "actions"


Remember you can click the photos to see full size.