Monday, October 9, 2017

October 9 - Indian Pueblo Cultural Center in Albuquerque

Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Entrance

After an exciting weekend of Balloon Fiesta activities, today was a more restful last day in Albuquerque. Tom picked me up at 11 AM and we went to the Indiana Pueblo Cultural Center here in Albuquerque for lunch and then to visit the museum. Now I am back in my room resting and packing up for my flight to Las Vegas, NV, tomorrow morning. Tom will pick me up 6 AM and take me to the airport for my flight.

Here are selected photos visiting the Pueblo Cultural Center.










Thanks, Tom and Nancy Anderson, for a super fantastic awesome experience visiting Albuquerque and the 2017 International Balloon Fiesta. 

Tomorrow morning I fly to Las Vegas on Southwest Airlines for four nights at Caesar's Palace and a little slower pace with only the four theater shows each evening as must do activities.



You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. 

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************


EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbox.