Saturday, October 7, 2017

October 7 - Mass Ascension Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta 2017

Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Theme Balloon

Mass Ascension to open the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta was cause to be picked up by Tom Anderson 4:30 AM. We parked in a remote parking area and rode shuttle bus to the Fiesta Park. The mass ascension begins at sunrise and was simply awesome. We will attend the evening Glow Sunday evening.


After the mass ascension Tom and I drove to visit Jemez National Historic Landmark. It includes the stone ruins of a 500 year old Native American village. I'll include photos of this visit in my galleries after I return home. After this mid day road trip we returned to the Andersons for a home cooked meal. Thank, Nancy, for a delicious meal. Here is a photo of Nancy and Tom in front of her new Fall decorations on the fireplace mantle. 
Nancy and Tom Anderson, my hosts in Albuquerque

I took over 150 photos at the mass ascension which I will add to Reagan's Photo Galleries after I return home to Nashville/Franklin. I narrowed the photos to the ones below as well as the top photo above for this blog update.


















You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. 

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************


EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbox.