Friday, April 14, 2017

Reagan's Amtrak Adventure April 14, 2017

Since my last post I have traveled from Denver, CO, all the way to Emeryville, CA(San Francisco) over the Colorado Rockier, through Utah and Nevada, and over the snowy Sierra Nevadas.  The trip was enjoyable and I was surprised to see a similar amount of snow as I saw in January.  The train arrived here in Emeryville at 4:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time.  So now I get to sleep in a real bed at the Hyatt House for two nights.  

Tomorrow, I board a California Amtrak train the San Joaquin for a four hour ride to Fresno, CA, and then returning back to Emeryville so I'll be training 7:45 AM to 4:30 PM.  After that another night here at the Hyatt House.

Here are today's photos mostly from my regular camera with a couple Iphone photos included.  They are in the order I took them beginning with a photo of the Winter Park Colorado ski lift and ending here at Emeryville.  The last photo with two trains is the Zephyr in the background and the San Joaquin closest to the camera.  That the train I'll be traveling on tomorrow.






















I forgot how "painfully" slow the Internet  is at this Hyatt House Hotel.  Tomorrow's update will be Iphone photos from my Iphone again.