Sunday, April 23, 2017

Reagan Made It Home from April 2017 Amtrak Adventure

Family, Friends, and Blog Followers,

Just a short note to let you know I made it home to "soggy" Nashville Saturday afternoon. It was raining both in Washington, DC, and Nashville so I'm thankful Southwest Airlines delivered me home safely and almost on time. It just took a while to land in the rainy weather. Only consequence was my checked luggage got soaked as they either loaded or unloaded the bag.  No real problem and everything is washable. My meds, laptop, and other electronics were on board inside with me.

By the way, we have had continuous rain overnight Saturday and into this afternoon and expected to continue tonight Sunday.  Monday for now promises to be the beginning of a dry period and return to 70 degree weather. It's been low 50's since I have been home.

I am home for 10 days and head to Mississippi State in Starkville, MS, for my great niece's graduation on May 5. My next fun trip is to Saint Louis, MO. May 10-13.

Next blog post in a few days is to let you know all my April Adventure photos have been uploaded to my photo galleries.

Reagan