Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fall 2016 Amtrak California Zephyr Adventure Sunday October 9 San Francisco Bay Trail

Overlooking San Francisco from East Bay Trail

San Francisco Bay Trail - Walking the East Bay Trail

While hanging around in the nearby Emeryville area around my hotel Sunday I walked about 2 blocks to walk the East Bay part of the San Francisco Bay Trail.  It was a beautiful sunny day and the views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge across the Bay were awe inspiring.  The above photo and these below are just a sample of the fantastic views.  I also included a few pictures of the Emeryville area and my hotel.  












One more update to come about my adventurous travel from Emeryville to Los Angeles and on to my LAX Hilton Hotel.


You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. 

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************


EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email
to receive each new blog post to in your email inbo