Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hawaii March 2015 - 12 Photo Galleries Added to Reagan's Photo Galleries Website

Diamond Head Volcano and Waikiki in Honolulu, Hawaii March 2015

Hawaii March 2015 - 12 Photo Galleries Added to Reagan's Photo Galleries - I returned home to Nashville, Tennessee, March 26, to first, very cool weather and now, Spring weather with similar temperatures to those I experienced in Honolulu.  I love 70 to 80 degree days.  During these days I have returned to a somewhat normal routine which included two checkup type doctor visits, one memorial(funeral) service at FBC Nashville, and participation in Palm Sunday worship and Sunday School at Forest Hills Baptist Church.  

I have also optimized and cleaned up my photos from my Hawaii trip and now have updated Reagan's Photo Galleries with 12 new photo galleries in Folder Hawaii March 2015.  I have organized the 12 photo galleries to reflect my daily activities in the same sequence as I experienced them.  So you will see photos such as sunsets, beach activities, etc, in each of the galleries.  Also, I combined both Sundays into one gallery as I attended Sunday School and worship at University Avenue Baptist Church near the University of Hawaii Manoa campus both Sundays.  Lots of photos so I recommend you view them on a desktop or laptop computer as you can view the larger thumbnails of each gallery all on one page and then select the photos you want to view in a larger size.  Yes, you can also view the photos as a slide show if you prefer.

To view my photo galleries on line just click the highlighted links above or here.

This links to the home page for all my photo galleries.

This links to the 12 photo galleries in the Hawaii March 2015 folder.

Staying home in Nashville for the next three weeks.  My next travel adventure is a road trip to Champagne and Galesburg in Illinois Monday, April 27, to Saturday, May 2, to do some rail fanning.  Both Amtrak's California Zephyr and Southwest Chief pass through Galesburg every day so that is four trains I will see departing and returning to Chicago each day.  One day while in Champagne I'll ride Amtrak's Illini train to and from Chicago.  Look for my next blog posts as I take that trip.



You can click on any of the small photos in this blog to open a full size photo. Also, click on the "blog title" at the top to view this blog on the web.

All my photos are available to view on Reagan's Photo Galleries website.


************************************

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS --  CLICK HERE to sign up your email

to receive each new blog post to Reagan's Travel  and Photo Galleries Update Blog.